Bacon Rules and Regulations
Some things to remember for the festival:
- You CAN bring lawn chairs, blankets, mats, pillows for the outside stage ONLY. These item will not be permitted for the artists playing in THE BARN!
- At our festival, you CAN bring your own guitar, kazoo, washboards, mandolin, banjo etc. We will have a “Jam Tent” set up by the artists around The Good Vibe Pond
- You CANNOT BYOB. There will be multiple food and beverage station set up in the Barn AND outside..
- You CANNOT bring, Food, Coolers, Umbrellas, or Pets
- You CANNOT bring Recording Equipment
- You SHOULD BRING A good vibe, a need to hear some really good, music that might teach us all something new, dancing shoes, good attitudes, friends, family, neighbors, music appreciation, appetite, curiosity, thirst, and extra money for the artist displays and various Bacon Blues and Brew sundries.
- Please do not bring umbrellas. The weather’s going to be perfect and they obscure folks’ view of the stage. Wear a good sunhat and sunscreen!
All Artists will be selling their CDs and other goods in the Merchandise Tent outside The Blacksmith Pub in The Barn
Eat, Stay, Explore Southeast Indiana